Halloween Havoc: The Bride

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Halloween Havoc: The Bride

Postby Doctor Robo » November 3rd, 2010, 12:26 pm

Here's cover to the fourth (and final... for now) issue of "The Bride".

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=14533

Part 4 drops on November 7. Then Finister and I take a week off to let MCtek do his thing. We'll be back on Sunday, 11/21 to resume "Forbidden Fantasy", which will carry through at least until the end of the year. We may even have another Christmas-themed story cooking too...

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby madcap » November 3rd, 2010, 3:48 pm

Oh man, the cover to issue 4 looks great!! I'm just bummed that it's going to be the ending!
madcap

Postby bluemax2 » November 4th, 2010, 9:24 am

Doc and Finn:
Lovely cover (#4).
I love the direction this story is taking. Please keep it going and how bout converting some of the other heroines?
Love the posture collars.
Finn, more latex please.
What about ballet boots?

Keep it up guys, great!
Thanks.

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby dumbtime » November 4th, 2010, 8:31 pm

After looking at (and drooling over) that cover, all I can say is I'd be in propeller heaven if I was stand infront of those beauties. In that suit, in that state and in that position, Ms Metrobay is blowing my Milf-loving mind.
dumbtime

Postby bluemax2 » November 5th, 2010, 5:08 pm

Finn:
Can you please post the #4 cover without any text or graphics on it possibly?
Are there any other images of the Zombabes in their beautiful attire you could possibly share in addition?
Thank you in advance.

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Trishbot » November 5th, 2010, 6:45 pm

bluemax2 wrote:Finn:
Can you please post the #4 cover without any text or graphics on it possibly?
Are there any other images of the Zombabes in their beautiful attire you could possibly share in addition?
Thank you in advance.

bluemax

Courtesy of the great Finister Foul himself... And you can expect to see plenty more of them in the upcoming issue, I wager.
Attachments
bridecover.jpg
Trishbot

Postby bluemax2 » November 6th, 2010, 5:30 pm

Trishbot and Finn:
Thank you thank you.
Its one of Finn's best and most provacative pictures yet.
I do look forward to many more with the same incredible bent and taste.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Doctor Robo » November 7th, 2010, 11:22 am

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Finister Foul proudly present “Halloween Havoc: The Bride” part four!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=14533

In one long Halloween night the dark lady Gothikka has magically enslaved a quartet of Metrobay’s sexiest heroines with her entrancing venom bite. Any of these four buxom beauties would make a lovely bride for the gothic mistress, but what if she wants them all… or, at least, the best parts of them? Is there a (mad) doctor in the house? Well hello, Frank Einstein! Your laboratory table awaits!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information, visit the Metrobay Comix wiki at: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/metrobaycomix
Doctor Robo

Postby begbie_rentonspud » November 7th, 2010, 2:22 pm

What a very sexy treat for this Halloween comic. Kudos!

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby Northern Chill » November 7th, 2010, 4:03 pm

One smoking hot final part of this arc...one question though: Robo hinted that this story has connections to the ongoing Forbidden story but I'm at a loss to see where. Am I missing something or is that connection in upcoming Forbidden chapters?

Great stuff for this chap and a hot new character in Voltara....great work guys...:D
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Akonkid » November 7th, 2010, 4:43 pm

A very excellent ending to a very excellent story, but I'm very hungry for more. Knowing this will continue in some capacity has me very interested in seeing what's going to happen and how it'll tie together. As a stand-alone, it's still fantastic. I gladly welcome Voltara to the fold of Metrobay hotties. I imagine she'll get plenty of worthwhile use.

Very nice retro story with the classical goth settings and villains. The Zom-Babes continue to be stunning and Blackout is so devilishly fun she can't help but make me smile. I loved the enthusiasm the slaves had when the orgy moment arrived; Frank Einstein's a lucky stiff. ;)

Thanks for the hot comic guys. I can't wait for more!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby bluemax2 » November 7th, 2010, 8:07 pm

Here Here!
Bravo!
One hell of a smoking story.
I'm sad though that its ended...
I do hope you can continue this and the zombabes (Wow is all I can say about them) and their beautiful fetish gear and sinful behaviour. I know I speak for many when I say we'd love to see more of them do it to each other and submit to Dr. Franken...and the sorceress.

The fetish gear reminds me of latex fetish gear of Marquis, poses of Bondage Cafe and bent of Devonshire Productions all wrapped into one, plus a touch of Frankenstein and Dracula.
Very nice!

All I can say is: "More please sir. Can I please have some more".

keep up the great work.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby madcap » November 7th, 2010, 10:22 pm

Great new chapter to the story, but as far as it concluding, it seems to have left some things unresolved. The main one that immediately comes to mind is Blackout...how can this story end with her still being Gothikka's slave when Forbidden Fantasy is also occuring? Which of these stories takes place first?

And I have to disagree with Akonkid on one point...I didn't care for the enthusiasm the Zom-babes showed on page 82. I felt like the smiles were most unzombie-like, and I feel like having them kneeling there with blank expressions next to Blackout's enthusiastic look would have made for a more interesting visual contrast.

I LOVED their mindless expressions when they were strapped to the table though, and seeing Brown Sugar sucking the doctor's dick in that Zom-babe outfit was fantastic (particularly after Blackout joined in). Overall a great chapter, but it doesn't seem overly conclusive to me. Which means that I hope we see the rest of this story play out elsewhere...
madcap

Postby dumbtime » November 8th, 2010, 12:56 am

I have to concur with madcap. This doesn't seem like a concluding moment. You have superheroines still Zom-babes, Gothikka and her new bride, Voltara, set to reek havoc somewhere in the Metrobay area and Frank running lose or 'stiff' as Akonkid puts it. I'm a big Ms. Metrobay Milf fan and I have to say that page 70 makes me comically jealous of Frank's position. lol

Page 82 seems to be more at an attempt at humor than anything else and I have to add that I would have liked to see more of the activity between MM and OW zom-babes than just the two pages.

Overall it is an outstanding update to an outstanding story and I, like madcap, can't wait to see where the results of these events show up somewhere else.
dumbtime

Postby leto17 » November 8th, 2010, 3:35 pm

I actually enjoyed the story thoroughly.

I didn't mind how happy the zombabes were in being given an opportunity to gain pleasure and serve their goddess myself; I see it as a reward for Gothikka's marriage. I understand the concerns, but I sorta deal with it in the following manner: as long as the idea is that their ability to demonstrate pleasure is wholely contingent on her command alone it is kinda neat alongside their overwhelming amount of time the zombabes spend in perfect sexualized and pleasurable zombie contentment as servants and sextoys. To me, the Zombabes are sex zombies serving their goddess; showing emotion only sometimes in anticipation of satisfying their wants and desires and allowed to by their goddess Gothikka, for whom the fullfillment of sexual wants and obediance to her sexual whims and commands are her reason for being. Even then, they may often or generally perform the acts in machinelike, robotic displays of efficiency while satisfying lustfull pleasures. As long as the zombabes have essentially two modes; perfect erotic sexualized zombielike obediance and contentment with the condition in service of their goddess Gothikka, and happiness at being noticed and rewarded by their goddess and then performing their sexual duties and pleasures in an intense, machinelike manner, I'm fine with it.

The Zombabe designs were fantastic; i personally think this is Ms. Metrobay, Omega Woman, and Brown Sugar at their sexiest by far for me. I especially enjoyed the sex scene between Ms. Metrobay and Omega Woman, and it's always good to see Brown Sugar's lips and mouth in action. And the transformation sequence was great; seeing all three of them lined up on slabs and electricty coursed through their perfect forms and heaving breasts and perfect, severe, yet ultrafeminine features a la Metropolis style was great!

The zombabes are my favorite designs ever, even more than the robounits; the ponytail and slicked back hair, alabaster skin, a black goth, and the restrained yet effective dark makeup and lipstick were incredibly well-done.

Voltara is simply incredible; her design is fantastic! Her eys,faciaI features, body, and of course her breasts, were spot on. I think she makes a great Bride for Gothikka to use to satisfy her lusts. She is a fantastic design for someone like Kikka; every time they make love it must be like a vampire satisfying their lusts on an innocent bridal virgin/ultimate sex toy. You guys did an excellent job combining her "eternal purity" with pure sexpot. Again, I don't think I even have to describe the magnificence of her chest. Plus she was born a slave who essentially doesn't know anything else and has been preprogrammed that way which is kinda sexy in its own right.

I also didn't mind how it ended; it's sorta a cliffhanger, but also not. Gothikka has her Bride, and has three supersexy Gothic Zombiebabe servants wholely and solely devoted to her.which is a happy ending for evil old me:). I suspect that the idea is that this story will parallel others, is ongoing, and opens the door to future stories, ones that I hopefully will not have to wait until next Halloween!

I also like how Gothikka's objectives are not just simply power, such as conquering the world. To me, her desires and imulses are different from most villians. For most villians, the satisfaction of sexual desires is a reward for gaining power; for her, sexual satisfaction IS the basis of her power, existence, status, and position if that makes sense. Max Indexs uses his money and brains to fullfill his wants; She is sexual want and fullfills those wants by acting on it, such as in the creation of Voltara for her to love through ravishing her. She just wants pleasure, power over those who give her pleasure, a bit of revenge which she has satisfied, and rewards those whom she controls with contented eroticized and sexualized zombielike obediance and pleasure. She's actually fairly nice toward those she has enslaved and reward her with perfect, and often robotic obediance. And she does it while maintaining her intellect and cunning and magical powers and strength, making her soemone you don't want to mess with.

The only complaint is that I thought the wedding could have been more elaborate; the Zombabes as bridesmaids and Spiderretta and Noctrissa crying in joy at the wedding at the wedding.

I wonder where everybody is gonna sleep?

Thanks
leto17

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo