Halloween Havoc: The Bride

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Halloween Havoc: The Bride

Postby Trishbot » October 24th, 2010, 8:56 pm

I'll keep my comments brief and let the image below speak for itself.
Attachments
blackout.jpg
Trishbot

Postby vestia » October 25th, 2010, 9:06 am

Adonkid is so right. Blackout is so much more interesting in her dark form. I think a bad woman is good to find and she seems more happy now. So wishy washy before and now fucking watch out. I know this is a Halloween tale but you are packing so much erotic dynamitte into this story it is hard not to get hard reading it. I can't wait to see how Ms Metorbay and OmegaWoman are changed. Perhaps Omega could become the incarnation of Gothikka's past love. A spell to send the dead sprit of her lover into this new vessel. I know you must have it mapped out but I love the idea. K
vestia

Postby dumbtime » October 25th, 2010, 3:00 pm

Ok, here's my review of the newest Metrobay Halloween episodes.

This storyline is possibly, for me anyways, one of the greatest ideas to flow out the creative minds of Doc Robo and Finister Foul yet to date. Not mant people know this but, Ms Metrobay is my favorite of favorites in the Metrobay Universe because I'm a big time fan of gorgious Milfs. I can't get enough of Kelly. I've been a huge fan ever since she walked on the scene in TT I - Project:Metropolis.

But, even with Kelly and her strikingly beautiful messy blonde hair BFF, Omega Woman completely stunned and taking off guard, the actions taken in this most recent update have sent it off the charts, in my book. I really love it when something comes around that takes everybody by complete surprise because it came from a direction they least or never expected it to. How could anyone think that something vanquished 50 years earlier would ever come back to haunt them. They thought it was a done deal, those many years ago. No one would ever suspected that Gothikka could 'come back from the dead' or know that Crissy's talent could be so beneficial on her side. OW and MM never had a chance. And that just made it all better for me when MM tried to save the day and, instead, got caught in the trap. Oh my, the way Blackout and Gothikka worked her over was oh so good to me. :twisted:

I think the best thing to pop up in this story line is the introduction of Blackout. I've been waiting and wondering if the spunky looking goth girl was ever going to show her face. I thought the TT II story would lead to it somehow but Crissy went with the obsession of herself being 'robotized.' (No complanits from me about that either, I loved seeing the old mind cap in action on such a sweet bod) Blackout is the perfect villianess counter to Crissy's innocent persona, even though she's not all that innocent. I've imagined what would the SS do if she every was converted to the other side with her powers to nullify anything they could do. Her time as a controlunit was a perfect small scale example of how devistating it could be. Now, she's at the whim of an evil mastermind. You would have thought that back in someones mind there needed to be a plan in case Crissy went negative towards the group.

Anyways, this update sent me into the stratosphere and back. I'm not sure if the next can live up to it, but I'm jonesing to find out. :)
dumbtime

Postby begbie_rentonspud » October 25th, 2010, 10:20 pm

After years (a total exaggeration) of waiting...

Goth Blackout.

With that said, let me say this, too.

Wow... I finally have something to look forward to this Halloween season besides, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown." Thanks for this sexy tale of spells and monsters... And sexy obedient slaves. Did I mention the word "sexy"? I did? Kudos! Can't wait for the next issue.

begbie_rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby finister » October 26th, 2010, 7:07 am

Thanks for all the kind feedback everyone!! :D

I think Gothikka has turned into a great supervillainess the way Doc has portrayed her.

Glad folks like the Blackout goth costume. We've had it forever but were waiting for the right story to introduce it.

Vampires, golems and boobs - oh my!! ha ha.

Thanks again for everyone taking the time to give us their feedback!!
finister

Postby Doctor Robo » October 27th, 2010, 12:42 pm

I can't take too much credit for this. Finister created the goth Blackout look a couple of years ago, and like he said we have been waiting for the right opportunity to officially unveil it. This seemed like as good a time as any, so... ta-da!

The funny thing is that Blackout only plays one part in our tale. The heart of the story is yet to come, and I hope you all enjoy it as much as the rest.

Speaking of which, I still have plans for Crissy once "Forbidden Fantasy" resumes. I'll be interested in seeing your reaction to that story compared to what has happened in "The Bride".

Finally, here's the cover for chapter three, which hits on Sunday: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=13961

Thanks again for all of the great comments!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » October 28th, 2010, 8:59 am

It is great to see Blackout finally in action. We have almost never seen her use her powers as Blackout, although she did use them when she was a Robounit Controlunit under Sentius's direction in the Superheroine Squad series that first appeared on Hipcomix way back when.

Guess I'll have to check out those old saved files of mine again:). Its been a couple months :D
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » October 31st, 2010, 8:32 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Finister Foul proudly present “Halloween Havoc: The Bride” part three!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.ph ... emId=13961

Brown Sugar is as tough as they come, and she don’t take no shit from nobody. When she comes face to face with two of Metrobay's darkest villains, she has NO problem taking on the gothy bitches Sugar-style. So what happens when she is presented with a super-powerful foe, a mystical enemy whom a roundhouse kick to the face won’t solve? She’s got to call in some backup, right? But what if that backup has already been turned to the dark side…?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

For more information, visit the Metrobay Comix wiki at: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/metrobaycomix
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » October 31st, 2010, 11:04 pm

Now those are some sexy goth girls! It can be tough to do that with Blondes, and fin did it perfectly!

I especially liked what happened with Omega Woman after she became a zom-babe. The ponytail was a great idea for Ms. Metrobay. And the purplish eyes were a fantastic idea! All with smooth, sweet alabaster skin! Supersexy stuff! The sweptup hair for Brown Sugar was awesome, and it's nice and refreshing to see a gothy black babe for once! Good idea!

I can't wait to see what Dr. Steinbach is going to do. I've got some delicious ideas involving some electricity, but I look forward to seeing what happens next!

I also like how Omega Woman fought in a style that was effective yet zombie-like when she flew in and took out Brown Sugar. Good stuff!
leto17

Postby Trishbot » November 1st, 2010, 2:09 am

I'm very much enjoying this story. It's got a great mix of really impressive action (loved Brown Sugar kicking ass) and steamy sex and mind control. Gothikka is a very twisted and dark character, yet strangely sexy. It's cool to have a villain that can be really creepy, with her fangs and snake tongue, and yet still be kinda hot.

I also love the new Zom-Babes. :D Great outfits, very unique and attractive goth looks (they all look phenomenal), and I even enjoy how it seems they inherent their mistress's creepy accent ("doktor"). Very awesome.
Trishbot

Postby Akonkid » November 1st, 2010, 9:19 am

Fantastic issue. The "Zom-Babes" are fantastic and I hope to see even more of them join the fray. I love their stern, focused gazes, their alabaster skin, scandalous uniforms, slicked back hair, and rigid zombie walks. Very attractive.

Gothikka, as others mentioned, is doing a great job of freaking me out and being sexy in her own right. She's got a dynamite, athletic, busty figure, but I'm greatly enjoying her pseudo demonic, vampiric traits. We've seen before that she can enslave others with just a flick of the wrist and can even appear relatively normal; the fact that she chooses to grow fangs to sink into the heroines and convert them that way falls in line with her sadistic side and I think she enjoys tormenting them with her creepy, monstrous abilities and features.

It was great to see Brown Sugar doing actual heroic stuff and fighting off two villains at once. She may not have superpowers, but you can see why people respect her so much.

And then there's Blackout. Dear, sweet Blackout. She is absolutely making this comic for me. She's so uninhibited, so wantonly peppy and enthusiastic to do evil deeds, that it's possibly more cute and attractive than when she was "normal". She's just having so much fun, and as a result I am too. But when she goes over to Brown Sugar's stiff, naked, mindless body and starts gyrating against it like an exotic dancer at a stripper pole, that just sealed the deal. Like this, she is by far my favorite Villain. Thanks, Belinda, it's been a good run, but Blackout is just so unabashedly naughty, powerful, and outright sexy. There hasn't been a panel yet where she hasn't left a strong impression. It's made the wait to get to her worth it and the satisfaction all the sweeter.

Excellent job.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby madcap » November 1st, 2010, 12:15 pm

I never commented on the last issue, but I love seeing evil Chrissy in action, particularly in that new outfit. It's sort of ironic that she's had this secret desire to become a mindless slave all this time, and now she's been enslaved, but she still has her thoughts. Which isn't what she always desired, but now that she's enslaved, her desires don't matter--she only desires to serve her mistress. So in that sense, she's completely not in control. It is and isn't what she's always desired at the same time, in a way, and I like the subtle nuances there.

Love the Zom-Babes, but I particularly love seeing Brown Sugar become one (you know I always love to see her under control!). her new appearance at the end was utterly fantastic. Love the new look. I can't wait to see what else is coming in this story. I know this is going to be a shorter story and not one of the epics, so I know things will probably return to the status quo before long, but for right now I am enjoying the hell out of seeing the heroines like this.
madcap

Postby Doctor Robo » November 2nd, 2010, 4:55 pm

It's hard for me to read these comments and not respond to every single point, because I think all of your opinions are superb and I'm excited that you've taken the time to write them down. Unfortunately, I have the flaw that most writers have in that I am afraid of giving away any future plot points and ruining the stories for the rest of you.

So, for now I'll just say that "Forbidden Fantasy" and "The Bride" are BOTH going to be in continuity, and Finister and I have come up with a plan for Crissy that I think will make everyone happy. How exactly are we going to pull that off? You'll just have to stick around for a while and find out!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby dumbtime » November 2nd, 2010, 6:12 pm

Wow, great news Doc. I've wondered, like most peeps both at Hipcomix and here, how and when the goth Blackout would appear. Now that she has appeared, its great to actually see her at work, nullifying any supeheroine powers that get in her and her new mistress' way. There are a few questions to ask upon hearing this great news. Is the new Crissy going to be altered in anyway from this experience or is she going to be like the sentius controlled Black controlunit that functions under her own will instead of someone else? Is all the immaturity surrounding the robotization going to have an effect on the new Blackout after she gets the 'reset' from Gothikka's control. IS she even going to get a reset or will she just break loose from Gothikka's control since she isn't controlled like the Zom - babes and does have the ability to cancel powers? Will she go back to being a good superheroine or will she enjoy being a villianness. All this just makes Crissy Tanner even more intriguing to me and how she will fit into the Metrobay Universe after all 3 storylines converge. As you stated, no need to address these question now as I look forward with great anticipation to see how the rest of this unfolds and hopefully get answers then.
Bravo, Doc, Fin and Tek, for finally coming together and producing some awesome stories with this character. :)
dumbtime

Postby leto17 » November 3rd, 2010, 12:23 pm

I just had a look at the cover for episode 4.

Did you guys read my mind? :D

I can't wait!
leto17

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo