Grime City Stories: The King of Hooter County

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Grime City Stories: The King of Hooter County

Postby Doctor Robo » October 7th, 2009, 9:46 pm

We're taking a break from the adventures at The Funhouse to bring you a new storyline that takes place outside the city limits of Metrobay... in the rural area sounty of the city known as "Hooter County"!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=2281

One of the H.C.'s residents has returned home after a stay in Metrobay, and brought along a little toy to play with. What does that mean for the rest of the town's citizens, including a famous set of busty triplets? You'll have to tune in on Sunday to find out!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Re: Grime City Stories: The King of Hooter County

Postby lordsomno » October 7th, 2009, 10:52 pm

Looks great Doc! Looking forward to it.
lordsomno

Postby Doctor Robo » October 10th, 2009, 10:17 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Grime City Stories: The King of Hooter County” issue #1 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=2281

Hooter County, nestled in the rural foothills south of Metrobay, has some of the finest scenery man has ever laid eyes upon. The region is famous for its glistening peaks, tight curves, and fertile valleys… and we’re just talking about the women!

This sleepy setting is the hometown of two well-known denizens of Metrobay, who operate on vastly different sides of the law. When the Dairy King is forced to retreat to his family farm, his “Tasty Treats” business in ruins, he vows to get revenge no matter the cost. With his loyal and obedient android MilkMaid at his side, he goes about restarting his nefarious business, and sets his sights on some new subjects who are very near and dear to the heart of one of the Superheroine Squad’s finest. So who are these distressed damsels to be, and how do they figure into the Dairy King’s devious plans? There’s only one pace to find out… MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby ashleychloroformed » October 11th, 2009, 2:40 am

Very hot cowgirls, can't wait to see them milked :twisted:

By any chance is there a female sheriff dressed in pants :P
ashleychloroformed

Postby cvn88 » October 11th, 2009, 7:20 pm

Excellent start to the series - can't wait to see what happens next
cvn88

Postby leto17 » October 13th, 2009, 10:16 am

Great series start. I'm glad to see Milkmaid back!
leto17

Postby pelusa1ca » October 13th, 2009, 10:20 am

A delightful tale full of double-entendre and delectable damsels, doubtlessly some do-gooder will endeavour to defeat the devil...let her fail!

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby dumbtime » October 13th, 2009, 1:25 pm

Here's hoping that the Three-Pair Tavern can double for Dairy King's dairy refinery. I mean, he's got the 3 best milkers outside the previous 4 he had back in Metrobay. It would be awesome to see the Dairy King's milk production hit the streets of Metrobay. Maybe even see some of the Junior Superheroines ignorantly drinking it. I really would like to see Dairy King can see his fun all the way through. :twisted:
dumbtime

Postby ashleychloroformed » October 14th, 2009, 5:11 am

dumbtime wrote:Here's hoping that the Three-Pair Tavern can double for Dairy King's dairy refinery. I mean, he's got the 3 best milkers outside the previous 4 he had back in Metrobay. It would be awesome to see the Dairy King's milk production hit the streets of Metrobay. Maybe even see some of the Junior Superheroines ignorantly drinking it. I really would like to see Dairy King can see his fun all the way through. :twisted:

I like how you think :mrgreen:
ashleychloroformed

Postby Doctor Robo » November 8th, 2009, 4:55 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Grime City Stories: The King of Hooter County” issue #2 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=2919

The Dairy King has returned home to Hooter County and has quietly unleashed his obedient robot sidekick MilkMaid upon the unsuspecting public. The first three lovely lasses caught in MilkMaid’s hypnotic trap are the West sisters, siblings to none other than the famous superheroine Ms. Metrobay!

We know that Dairy King is looking for only ONE thing from his captives – and like their sister, the busty West girls have plenty of what he seeks. But after D.K. transports his prizes back to his country farm, he decides to have a little fun at their expense! Now I’m no mathematician, but 3 West sisters + 1 Dairy King certainly = a whole lot of hot Hooter County action, that’s for sure! Want to see it? Well, you HAVE join MCcomix. It’s just that simple!

P.S.- For those of you who are new to MCcomix.com and looking to get caught up on past Metrobay storylines, we invite you to visit the Metrobay Universe Encyclopedia at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com. It is updated on a regular basis, and is your best source for information on all things Metrobay!
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » November 13th, 2009, 1:58 pm

I saw the nice new cover for Hooter County with Silver Satin. MilkMaid better watch out or Mechania's gonna get MAD!

Looks very, very, very promising

I would like to see Marcy get satisfied by Mechana.
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » November 14th, 2009, 8:36 am

leto17 wrote:I saw the nice new cover for Hooter County with Silver Satin. MilkMaid better watch out or Mechania's gonna get MAD!

Looks very, very, very promising

I would like to see Marcy get satisfied by Mechana.

We have a Marcy-Mechana story in the works that may put a smile on your face. Look for it sometime before the end of the year. :)

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » November 14th, 2009, 8:38 am

dumbtime wrote:Here's hoping that the Three-Pair Tavern can double for Dairy King's dairy refinery. I mean, he's got the 3 best milkers outside the previous 4 he had back in Metrobay.

Well, we moved them to the Dairy King's barn outside of town. I hope that suffices... ;)

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby dumbtime » November 14th, 2009, 2:49 pm

Doctor Robo wrote:
dumbtime wrote:Here's hoping that the Three-Pair Tavern can double for Dairy King's dairy refinery. I mean, he's got the 3 best milkers outside the previous 4 he had back in Metrobay.

Well, we moved them to the Dairy King's barn outside of town. I hope that suffices... ;)

- Doc

Indeed, it more than suffices. Anywhere he can work his moo-jo on his newly acquired herd is good enough for me.
dumbtime

Postby Doctor Robo » November 15th, 2009, 12:39 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Grime City Stories: The King of Hooter County” issue #3 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=2970

Is anyone thirsty? Now that Dairy King has fully explored the physical potential of his three new slaves, it is time to get down to work. The King has set out to rebuild his fiendish milk business from the safety of his family farm, and the voluptuous West sisters are going to help him do it. In fact, they don’t really have a choice!

We know that one famous West sister took down the Dairy King’s entire operation with the power of her massive mams. So what makes him think that he can handle three? The only way you’ll find out is by reading issue #3, exclusively at MCcomix.com!

P.S.- For those of you who are new to MCcomix.com and looking to get caught up on past Metrobay storylines, we invite you to visit the Metrobay Universe Encyclopedia at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com. It is updated on a regular basis, and is your best source for information on all things Metrobay!
Doctor Robo

Next

Return to Doctor Robo