Character Conversation #9: Dr. Twisted

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

On a scale of 0-5, with 5 being the best, how do you rate Dr. Twisted?

No votes
No votes
No votes
20%
70%
10%

Total votes : 10

Re: Character Conversation #9: Dr. Twisted

Postby dumbtime » October 21st, 2010, 12:01 pm

I see Ted as a reverse of Preston. Actually I think Preston is more the reverse of Ted. Ted's a normal guy that liked doing his work. Being jilted by Belinda and AW stroked a side he never knew he had and the rage encouraged him to explore that side of himself. His initial bad boy side was only there to get back at AW. I mean, he was going to let VG go, if you remember. I think the bad boy stayed around when VG decided to stay and the addition of Sentius and all he could provide. He finally realized the downfall the bad side was taking him and he has and is trying to make amends.

Preston is a bad boy that wants to be a good guy only for one reason, a taste of Pussy. He, like Ted, enjoyed doing his work until he was smitten by the feline heroine. he doesn't desire to be good, he desires to be with PP and has to be good to be with her. Ted didn't desire to be bad, but he had to be bad to get revenge.

I think he actually likes Crissy, but maybe ashamed of what he did and his past could get in the way. That might cause the tension he has when she's around. I'm mean, come on, someone that easy and he has hesitated until this moment and then regrets taking her after she offered everything to him.

He is the captain of MC though, all hail the M.I.N.D.
dumbtime

Previous

Return to Doctor Robo