Unity sequel???

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Unity sequel???

Postby bluemax2 » September 17th, 2010, 8:48 am

Doc and Akonkid:
I love the site and all your work and have been a longtime fan of Hipcomix as well.
I wanted to ask (again, after 6 months or so) when were you contmplating starting the sequel to one of your best series; Unity?
You had left it ambiguous enough and with enough open strings to continue from several angles.
I and I am sure, practically all of your readers, are chomping at the bit awaiting the return of the Unity crew to Earth and to the League of Liberty's stomping grounds.
I ask again as I have in the past year and add my humble opinion, that it is now time. We all await with much anticipation and with our imagination running rampant.
Thank you both and keep up the great work. You do have the best MC/Comic/bdsm style site on the web, bar none.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Re: Unity sequel???

Postby Doctor Robo » September 17th, 2010, 7:49 pm

bluemax2 wrote:Doc and Akonkid:
I love the site and all your work and have been a longtime fan of Hipcomix as well.
I wanted to ask (again, after 6 months or so) when were you contmplating starting the sequel to one of your best series; Unity?
You had left it ambiguous enough and with enough open strings to continue from several angles.
I and I am sure, practically all of your readers, are chomping at the bit awaiting the return of the Unity crew to Earth and to the League of Liberty's stomping grounds.
I ask again as I have in the past year and add my humble opinion, that it is now time. We all await with much anticipation and with our imagination running rampant.
Thank you both and keep up the great work. You do have the best MC/Comic/bdsm style site on the web, bar none.

regards,

bluemax

Hi bluemax. Thanks for your comments! While Akonkid and I have discussed "Unity 2.0" on and off for a while now, work on the project is not on the immediate horizon. 'Kid is a break from comix at the moment, and I'm sure he has his own projects to complete once he returns. I have "Forbidden Fantasy" (with Finister Foul), "The Gynoid Dilemma" (with MCtek), and "Space Station Venus" (with Uroboros) on my plate, and don't forsee starting any new stories anytime in the near future.

We do plan to work on a "Unity" sequel someday. Just not anytime soon, I'm sorry to say.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Return to Doctor Robo