"Forbidden Fantasy" - A Grime City Story

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

"Forbidden Fantasy" - A Grime City Story

Postby Doctor Robo » May 17th, 2010, 8:22 pm

For the past couple of years, Finister Foul and I have been working on a series of short comics called "Grime City Stories", showcasing a number of different characters and locations in and around the great city of Metrobay. Well, these short stories have been building to our next big 'event', following in the footsteps of our previous efforts like "Twisted Tales", "Superheroine Squad", and "Original Sin". With than in mind we'd like to unveil the first cover for "Forbidden Fantasy", which debuts on Sunday, May 23 right here at MCcomix.com.

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6337

"Forbidden Fantasy" is the most ambitious storyline we've worked on in years. It encompasses dozens of locations, 30+ characters, and more sex and mind control than you can shake your stick at. We will touch on many of your favorite storylines from the "Grime City Stories" (and others), and perhaps even discover some new storylines along the way. So stick with us for the next few months as we weave our way through Metrobay with "Forbidden Fantasy". If it is even half as much fun to read as it has been to write, than you all are in for a good time!

- Doc

P.S.- As a bit of a refresher, I have re-posted an old HIPcomix story called "The Switch" which was written and illustrated by Finister a few years ago by request. This little one-shot will become important to "Forbidden Fantasy" later on, so I figured you all can check it out while you're waiting for Sunday to roll around.

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6292
Doctor Robo

Re: "Forbidden Fantasy" - A Grime City Story

Postby madcap » May 23rd, 2010, 7:49 am

That is some VERY welcome news, Doc! I've been waiting to hear that a new epic storyline was coming for some time! Can't wait to see it!!
madcap

Postby leto17 » May 23rd, 2010, 5:18 pm

Sounds great!

I look forward to it!

I wonder if Gothikka will show up?
leto17

Postby Doctor Robo » May 23rd, 2010, 7:48 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Forbidden Fantasy” #1 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6337

We have known for some time now that Belinda Giolla, former APEX Labs chief scientist and current convicted criminal, has been secretly running The Funhouse prison from the inside as her own personal petri dish. She has built a machine that can alter the personalities and memories of any human being, and is using it to turn cops and superheroines into her obedient slaves!

Back at Superheroine Squad Headquarters, Alpha Woman knows SOMETHING is not quite right… but what? She and her girlfriend/partner Valient Grrl decide to take a trip to The Funhouse to check things out… and they’ll be shocked at what they find!

We have been building to this story for years now, so sit back and enjoy the ride for the next few months as we touch upon literally dozens of characters and locations within the Metrobay Universe. Let the epic begin!

Also, don’t forget that anyone who wants to catch up on all of the comings and goings in the Metrobay Universe can do so by visiting our wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com. It’s chock full of information about your favorite Metrobay characters and locations, and it’s 100% free!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » May 23rd, 2010, 7:49 pm

madcap wrote:That is some VERY welcome news, Doc! I've been waiting to hear that a new epic storyline was coming for some time! Can't wait to see it!!

Glad to hear it, Madcap. Hope you enjoy it!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » May 23rd, 2010, 7:51 pm

leto17 wrote:Sounds great!

I look forward to it!

I wonder if Gothikka will show up?

Thanks, Leto!

I can say now that Gothikka will not be showing up in "Forbidden Fantasy", but I have it on good authority that she will be a major player in another forthcoming story very soon. Stay tuned for more!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby madcap » May 23rd, 2010, 10:46 pm

I'd been wondering when we would see more of this story introduced in "Changing of the Guard". So far this is mostly just set up, so I don't have a lot to comment on specifically, but I am looking forward to seeing where this goes from here!
madcap

Postby mkmngr » May 24th, 2010, 6:20 am

A worthy sequel to the events in "Changing of the Guard". This was worth waiting for.

Things don't look good for Swallow; are her last minutes as a free-willed woman ticking away?

Will Belinda be able to insert Swallow (after a trip through the Psycho-Slaver) and Bluebird back into the ranks of the superheroines as unwitting (and unknowingly obedient!) subjugated spies?

And, with our interest in remote control and the development of Greentooth, how will Belinda control our subjugated heroines from afar? A slimline collar perhaps, or locking Greentooth units hidden beneath their hair? Will Erica Donovan see the outside of the prison walls again, capturing another potential victim off-guard and bringing her back for processing? We wait further developments with interest.

Mike the Manager
mkmngr

Postby ach202577 » May 27th, 2010, 12:50 am

heck you used valient giel I was going to use her in a story had it thought up and everything well I guess I can scratch that idea
ach202577

Postby Doctor Robo » May 30th, 2010, 10:22 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Finister Foul proudly present chapter 2 of “Forbidden Fantasy”!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6698

Say you’re the most famous and beautiful superhero in town. Women want to be you, and men with to be WITH you. Now say someone has created a nearly exact clone of you – a duplicate living doll – and now it’s living under YOUR watchful eye! Wouldn’t you want to get to know this twin you never had? Wouldn’t you be a little wary of someone who looks just like you in nearly every way? Well Ms. Metrobay is… and this week we find out why!

Also, don’t forget that anyone who wants to catch up on all of the comings and goings in the Metrobay Universe can do so by visiting our wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com. It’s chock full of information about your favorite Metrobay characters and locations, and it’s 100% free!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » May 31st, 2010, 5:19 am

That was an awesome transformation/robotization process. Both looked excellent and the visual contrast between what are essentially twins, one a robotic doll from the ground up, the other a robotized living woman, was great! Keep this stuff up, please! I was wondering how Ted might get out of the situation...otherwise, things might have been a bit problematic for him unless something other than a mental fantasy is truly going on.

Nice to leave that open.
leto17

Postby Northern Chill » May 31st, 2010, 2:10 pm

A phenomenal chapter of roboticization featuring Ms. Metrobay! I'm surprised that the lovely Metrobay's breasts could grow any larger than they are now...mighty mamaries indeed.

Two things:

1) I noticed Metrobay's hair changed hair color and style during her time on the table and back to normal when the process was done. Just one of the minor things in the art or does it hint at something else?

2)Naturally, I'm a little disappointed that it all seems to be a dream...count me as one person who wouldn't mind Ted slip back to the dark side and have a cadre of beautiful buxom babes under his control once again.

Great chapter in the story...and one I'll be rereading for some time! Thanks, Robo and Finister!!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby begbie_rentonspud » June 1st, 2010, 3:31 pm

I think I can't express how enthralled I am by your work. With that said... Wow... Ms. Metrobay is fast becoming my favorite Super MILF. Kudos to you and Fin!

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby Doctor Robo » June 3rd, 2010, 9:55 pm

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Most of the credit goes to Finister for his supreme effort on these great pictures. He could see that this chapter was important to the overall storyline and really outdid himself in making both Ms. Metrobay and Lisa/MilkMaid look extra good.

Perhaps I didn't make it clear in the text, but this was in fact a dream of Ted's as he nodded off in front of his computer. Haven't we all done that at some point? But, all is not lost, because this chapter will have ramifications down the road, both in "Forbidden Fantasy" and another little side project debuting very soon.

And to answer your question, NC, Ms. Metrobay's hair color change is just a side effect of having to change her hairstyle to accomodate the temple implants. No deeper meaning there.

Again, thanks to you all for the comments. Please keep them coming!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby leto17 » June 7th, 2010, 11:17 am

The more I think about, the more I feel as if I should add additional comments to fully show my appreciation. This really was one of the best transformation sequences we've seen yet, at least from the perspective of a robotization enthusiast such as myself. I also think the MilkMaid design is excellent for a fembot. It's perfect. Great job! I am really looking forward to seeing similar transformation scenes like this one in upcoming episodes of Forbidden Fantasy!
leto17

Next

Return to Doctor Robo