sigma somno episolon sorority house

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

sigma somno episolon sorority house

Postby matwalk » April 26th, 2010, 9:11 am

Hi there doc.I dont know if this the right place to ask this but i was wondering if there was any plans to do a story involving the sigma somno episolon sorority house.
I remember seeing the short story of it and thought that was a good idea.I thought maybe an origin story.How it was created and how the three students were caught and converted.Anyway keep up the excellent work.

matwalk
matwalk

Re: sigma somno episolon sorority house

Postby Northern Chill » April 26th, 2010, 10:52 am

Matwalk, have you been reading the Mind over Magic story here recently...? Trishbot ties the sorority story, as well as a few other older similar stories, into the saga in the latest chapter. I highly recommend it.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Doctor Robo » April 26th, 2010, 2:02 pm

You took the words right out of my mouth - err, fingers - NC. Trishbot has undertaken the not-so-easy task of trying to further fold those originally independent request stories (and characters) into the larger Metrobay Universe, and has done a fine job thus far. If you want to see some of Metrobay's so-called 'minor' characters like Prof. Spellbinder or Enchantress get their day in the sun then I recommend checking out "Mind Over Magic" and "Hypnotica". Some quality work is going on in those stories and I hope everyone takes a moment to give them a look-see.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby matwalk » April 28th, 2010, 8:51 am

Hi all.Yes i have read the mind over magic storyline and found it to be an excellent story.I just thought it would be nice to have a story revolved around the sigma somno
episolon sorority house rather than just as a flash back.Just a thought.
matwalk

Postby lordsomno » May 7th, 2010, 10:35 am

Since the sigma somno epsilon storyline was my request in the first place, I also would be anxious to see more about it. I think Trishbot has done a fabulous job incorporating it into the main storyline of the Metrobay Universe.
lordsomno

Return to Doctor Robo