Grime City Stories: Illicit Rendezvous

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Grime City Stories: Illicit Rendezvous

Postby Doctor Robo » May 5th, 2010, 10:56 am

Tecknophyle wrote:That said, now Ginger must die. My gut reaction--however silly it sounds given the context--is that she (or at least the personality/mind she has) has to go. Given all the scummy and villainous characters around here, she's now the only one I truly and deeply hate.

Thanks to everyone for their recent comments about chapter 8 of "Illicit Rendezvous". I am hesitant to answer everyone's posts individually, because I don't want to give away anything about the final two chapters. I hope you all understand that I am not ignoring you, I am just concerned about inadvertantly ruining your reading experience.

This particular post from Tecknophyle caught my eye, though. I take it a compliment that I was able to elicit such a strong reaction to Dani's conversion. That makes me proud, and makes me feel that I did my job as a writer and my partner Finister did his usual superb job as an artist. So, thank you for that. You made my day. :)

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » May 5th, 2010, 11:07 am

ach202577 wrote: I have a question: that being " ginger has street smarts and sex appeal?
How did she get her street smarts wasn't she a timid homely woman before Max put her through her transformation ( the same transformation that was used on the heroines but greatly improved because the obedience programming wasn't long term - guess it still isn't
As for the mayor and warden they are showing signs of getting free from the shackles of the green tooth but they have stayed more amoral or twisted not their former noble selfs am I wrong and missed an issue?
And here I thought I was the only one that thought Dani should be freed
I have an idea maybe Max should take back all he's given Ginger i.e her good looks and that sex appeal didn't she know this was going to happen she's not the first assistant to be replaced what happened to his old assistants?

I'll try to answer as best I can:

1) What Ginger may have lost in book smarts after her transformation, I believe she gained in being around the most influential businessman and biggest dirtbag pervert criminal in Metrobay. Ginger learned a lot from Max just by being around him 24/7.

2) The greentooth earpieces were never intended to be as completely controlling as the collars or helmets. The earpieces are supposed to subtly influence the personalities of the wearers. But, under direct orders, the wearers of the earpieces become just as complient and obedient as 'robotized' slaves.

3) We never showed Max's earlier assistants. The position was essentially created by me for Ginger (and expanded to include Dani), then retconned to mention other previous unnamed individuals. They just weren't important enough to the stories to warrant mention back then.

Thanks for the questions. Please keep them coming!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » May 9th, 2010, 7:49 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Illicit Rendezvous” #9 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=5907

Uh-oh. NOW she’s done it. Ginger Monroe’s jealousy toward her co-worker Dani Jordan has become so great that she has decided to ‘eliminate’ the competition! With Dani now transformed into a mindless drone, Ginger figures she’ll once again be the number one girl in the eyes of their boss, Max Indeks. So why is Ginger's celebration so short lived? Didn’t anyone ever tell her to be careful what she wished for…?

Also, don’t forget that anyone who wants to catch up on all of the comings and goings in the Metrobay Universe can do so by visiting our wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com. It’s chock full of information about your favorite Metrobay characters and locations, and it’s 100% free!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby cvn88 » May 9th, 2010, 9:56 pm

Doc,

Excellent follow-up to the previous chapter. Not going to spoil anything so soon after posting, but I like how Max handled the situation - to me he did what had to be done in the circumstances. Keep up the good work!
cvn88

Postby Northern Chill » May 10th, 2010, 6:31 pm

Very nice ending of the rivalry between Ginger and Dani in a way Max had to do to be true to his character. Both women look very alluring in their new fembot states though one has to wonder how the Greentooth devices would interfere with the roboticization process.

I also enjoyed how Ginger realized far too late that you don't cross the boss, so to speak.... :D

Good stuff!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby ach202577 » May 11th, 2010, 12:14 am

to bad about dani also when I canceled I canceled the wrong subscription it was suppose to be your sister site well I guess I'll have to reapply which will just give me more to look at when I get back on
ach202577

Postby ach202577 » May 11th, 2010, 12:16 am

so when is omega woman going to come back and see ginger? guess never they had one hot sex scene oh the days
ach202577

Postby ach202577 » May 12th, 2010, 3:51 am

while at work boy the only good thing about the place is I get paid for standing around thinking about plot lines anyway
just think if max would have "saved " dani from ginger think about it ginger would still be a fembot but dani would have the deepest admiration for max ( even thou he doesn't desire it he would have been her knight in shining armor but we all know better.
ach202577

Postby Doctor Robo » May 12th, 2010, 2:16 pm

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I have had that story brewing in my mind for a while, and it was fun to be able to get it done. It actually started as two completely separate stories, the hotel half and the APEX half, but when I realized that Ginger was the common thread between the two I figured I could somehow combine the two into one longer tale.

We still have one more issue to go in "Illicit Rendezvous", though it doesn't really involve anyone at APEX. I'll be posting a cover page very soon to help clue you in.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » May 12th, 2010, 2:18 pm

ach202577 wrote:so when is omega woman going to come back and see ginger? guess never they had one hot sex scene oh the days

Someday. I can't say exactly when, but someday. Although at this moment Ginger has other things on her mind besides Omega Woman. Or maybe she doesn't have anything on her mind. I guess it depends on how you look at things. :)

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby madcap » May 13th, 2010, 9:15 pm

Now THAT is what I'm talking about! I honestly wasn't paying too much attention to this story until the last couple chapters. It wasn't bad but it didn't really push my buttons. But after seeing what was in the last couple chapters I went back and read the whole thing, and it was fantastic.

Ginger and Dani's situation may not be permanent in a "forever" kind of sense, but it sure looks like they're stuck that way for a while. I look forward to seeing them appearing in their new state in future stories and I hope you do work them in here and there, even if they're just standing at attention in the background. This is JUST the kind of stuff I love to see! Well done, guys!
madcap

Postby Doctor Robo » May 15th, 2010, 9:53 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Illicit Rendezvous” #10 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6259

In this epilogue to “Illicit Rendezvous”, we find out what happened to Brown Sugar after she got her precious greentooth earpiece back from Omega Woman. We know that Sugar has been subliminally programmed to recruit employees (more like slaves) for “Headlights”, but will she find anyone worth hiring at Superheroine Squad Headquarters? There aren’t too many hot babes roaming the halls of that place, are there? Oh, right…

Also, don’t forget that anyone who wants to catch up on all of the comings and goings in the Metrobay Universe can do so by visiting our wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com. It’s chock full of information about your favorite Metrobay characters and locations, and it’s 100% free!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby Akonkid » May 16th, 2010, 12:16 am

Exceptionally hot! Brown Sugar's body was sumptuously curvy and Patti continues to be that girl-next-door that you would kill to get your hands on. Mix the two together and it's like a match and kerosene.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Trishbot » May 16th, 2010, 12:47 am

Poor Patti. From one crappy job to another.

Though she and Georgia Brown have quite a bit in common. ;) Both made excellent human milk tanks. Both have busty doubles somewhere in town. Both were very sexy drones under Sentius's control. And both have licked Officer Mick's popsicle. I'm sure there's plenty of common ground they can, *ahem*, "explore".

... and maybe it's just me, but did the poor girl ever get to pee? Those mind controllers can be so insensitive when it comes to a woman's needs.
Trishbot

Postby pelusa1ca » May 16th, 2010, 7:50 am

That was an awesome update...simply awesome...unsuspecting recruitment action...hot ladies...gradual enslavement...and best of all a little sugar to top it off! :lol:

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo