Grime City Stories: Illicit Rendezvous

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Grime City Stories: Illicit Rendezvous

Postby Doctor Robo » April 26th, 2010, 2:07 pm

cvn88 wrote:Another excellent chapter. One thing that has me wondering, Ginger is sure showing a lot of initiative and self-interest for someone who presumably has had a greentooth longer than anyone else, almost as if it isn't really effecting her. It will be interesting to see just how Max reacts to what she's up to.

A very astute observation. Ginger has always been more independent then your typical greentooth 'slave', but her recent actions are certainly out of the ordinary - even for her. She's showing a darker, more conniving and manipulative side than we have seen before. Will it come back to bite her? Maybe Max will come to appreciate her newfound sense of free will? You'll have to keep reading to find out! :P

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » May 2nd, 2010, 4:26 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Illicit Rendezvous” #8 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=5876

It’s no secret that Ginger feels threatened by Dani. Ever since the younger, bustier, sexier woman came to live at APEX, Max has taken an obvious shine to her at the expense of old reliable Ginger. Well, Ginger has had about enough of it, and has decided to eliminate the competition! While Max sleeps, Ginger plots… and when she’s through Dani may never be the same again!

Also, don’t forget that anyone who wants to catch up on all of the comings and goings in the Metrobay Universe can do so by visiting our wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com. It’s chock full of information about your favorite Metrobay characters and locations, and it’s 100% free!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22

SPOILER ALERT: I have also uploaded the cover for chapter 9, which will post next Sunday, May 9. I kept this in my back pocket for a couple of days because it gives away the results of chapter 8. So... if you don't want chapter 8 spoiled, read it first before clicking on this link. Thanks!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=37
Doctor Robo

Postby bluemax2 » May 2nd, 2010, 8:35 pm

Finn and Doc:
I like where this is going. Shades of Operation Resurrection, maybe??
So Ginger is starting her own harem of fembots, I guess.
Innnterrrestinggg...
I wonder if Max finds out, then Ginger may get robotized?? What about the warden? She's halfway there already.
Belinda maybe?
How bout some of the other heroines too, like Brown Sugar and Omega Woman?

Thanks all and looking forward to more juicy installments.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby pelusa1ca » May 2nd, 2010, 10:43 pm

Awesome, one of my favs transformed into a full time bot instead of a part time greentooth babe. :lol:

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

New "Mind Over magic" series by Trishbot!

Postby ach202577 » May 3rd, 2010, 1:08 am

was going to post on your latest illicit rendezvous 8 but couldn't anyway Ginger is now a grade A bitch in my book would hope she gets what's coming to her but she won't that's how it is in the HIP universe.
ach202577

Postby Doctor Robo » May 3rd, 2010, 5:13 am

I hate to use the old cop out, but I promise that many of your questions and concerns will be answered next week. With her deadly combination of street smarts and sex appeal, Ginger has the potential to be a major player in the Metrobay Universe. But what will happen when or if Max finds out?

At any rate, thanks for the comments. Keep them coming!

- Doc

P.S.- ach202577, I am not sure why you couldn't reply to this thread, but I was able to move your question over here anyway. My apologies for any inconvenience.
Doctor Robo

Postby ach202577 » May 3rd, 2010, 10:23 am

Doctor Robo wrote:
cvn88 wrote:Another excellent chapter. One thing that has me wondering, Ginger is sure showing a lot of initiative and self-interest for someone who presumably has had a greentooth longer than anyone else, almost as if it isn't really effecting her. It will be interesting to see just how Max reacts to what she's up to.

A very astute observation. Ginger has always been more independent then your typical greentooth 'slave', but her recent actions are certainly out of the ordinary - even for her. She's showing a darker, more conniving and manipulative side than we have seen before. Will it come back to bite her? Maybe Max will come to appreciate her newfound sense of free will? You'll have to keep reading to find out! :P

- Doc

Max should/would see ginger as a rival and someone who has gone behind his back one thing about villians they don't want their cronies stronger than they are and when you throw in ROPE any internal strife can be seen as a weakness.
Isn't max the head of ROPE right now or did that change?
When did Ginger get a greentooth and to what end wasn't she always a max lackey after she was changed from the meek secretary to the bombshell she is today?
went back to the archives to check up on a few things
1 the mayor's office was outfitted with greentooth through Ginger and her willing greentooth slaves right?
2 the mayor is still under the effects and from all appearances will not go back to her "normal" self?
3 The human body adjusts to outside stimulate what may have effected you now may in the future not so you'll have to take more either that or you'll have to be rewired to feel the same way ( does that make sense) you'll have to up the dosage and what will that do the the patient?
ach202577

Postby Doctor Robo » May 3rd, 2010, 9:05 pm

ach202577 wrote:Max should/would see ginger as a rival and someone who has gone behind his back one thing about villians they don't want their cronies stronger than they are and when you throw in ROPE any internal strife can be seen as a weakness.
Isn't max the head of ROPE right now or did that change?
When did Ginger get a greentooth and to what end wasn't she always a max lackey after she was changed from the meek secretary to the bombshell she is today?
went back to the archives to check up on a few things
1 the mayor's office was outfitted with greentooth through Ginger and her willing greentooth slaves right?
2 the mayor is still under the effects and from all appearances will not go back to her "normal" self?
3 The human body adjusts to outside stimulate what may have effected you now may in the future not so you'll have to take more either that or you'll have to be rewired to feel the same way ( does that make sense) you'll have to up the dosage and what will that do the the patient?

Some good questions there. I'll try my best to answer them all.

1) Yes, Max is still the chairman of ROPE. That has not changed.

2) We never actually showed Ginger receiving her greentooth, but it's safe to say it happened fairly soon after their debut, probably shortly after the events of "Wireless".

3-1) Yes, but certainly not everyone in the office received the earpieces. We know that Dani, DareDoll, and Mayor Turner received them, but we didn't get to see if anyone else did.
3-2) Yes, the mayor continues to wear her earpiece and is secretly under the influence of Max Indeks and ROPE.
3-3) That's a good question. They way I see it, the earpieces affect different people in different ways. For example, Brown Sugar seems to have become 'addicted' to hers and reacted strongly when she had to go without for even an hour or so. On the other hand, Ginger seems to have developed a tolerance to her earpiece and is showing more independence than thought possible. I may be biased here, but I think it adds to the characters' development when they don't all act exactly the same way while wearing the earpieces.

Thanks again for the questions. Keep them coming!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Northern Chill » May 4th, 2010, 8:44 am

A great chapter that revisits old themes in a very sexy manner. As mentioned already, it'll be interesting to see how Max reacts to all of this.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Tecknophyle » May 4th, 2010, 2:37 pm

I have to admit this particular issue hit a squick factor for me. It may sound odd to say that, given my general high tolerance for fiction, but the pleading and promise to do whatever Ginger wanted her to do if she'd just stopped sounded way too much like actual things I've heard the victims of abuse say. I have no idea why of all things that should bother me, but it did. Of course, no criticism implied; it's just something that I happened to personally trip over.

That said, now Ginger must die. My gut reaction--however silly it sounds given the context--is that she (or at least the personality/mind she has) has to go. Given all the scummy and villainous characters around here, she's now the only one I truly and deeply hate.
Tecknophyle

Postby cvn88 » May 4th, 2010, 3:54 pm

Northern Chill wrote:A great chapter that revisits old themes in a very sexy manner. As mentioned already, it'll be interesting to see how Max reacts to all of this.

I agree. In some ways this might be a defining moment for the character of Max. Does he just let Ginger get away with what she's done, or is he so easily distracted that he doesn't notice Dani is missing? If so, then he goes from being "super villain leader to be reckoned with" to "incompetent boob". If not, then how does he deal with Ginger? Reward her for showing initiative - perhaps giving her real responsibility? Punish her severely (though not quite in a "Die Ginger Die" way) for taking too many liberties? Punish her because he now sees her as a threat? Either way lets him, IMHO, keep some of that "force to be reckoned with" aura.

Of course, when he does find out what happened, he needs to have a talk with his Greentooth people - it would not be good if the Mayor or Warden started showing the kind fo initiative Ginger has, and if it's likely that they will, he needs to plan accordingly.

Tecknophyle wrote:I have to admit this particular issue hit a squick factor for me. It may sound odd to say that, given my general high tolerance for fiction, but the pleading and promise to do whatever Ginger wanted her to do if she'd just stopped sounded way too much like actual things I've heard the victims of abuse say. I have no idea why of all things that should bother me, but it did. Of course, no criticism implied; it's just something that I happened to personally trip over.

That said, now Ginger must die. My gut reaction--however silly it sounds given the context--is that she (or at least the personality/mind she has) has to go. Given all the scummy and villainous characters around here, she's now the only one I truly and deeply hate.

I had a similar reaction. Of all the various enslavements, with all the various "please don't do this" moments in any and all of the comics here or at HIP, Dani's enslavement had the greatest impact - not exactly for the same reasons you mentioned, but because of just how "wrong" it all is. She's done nothing wrong, in fact, her actions which upset Ginger so much are in large part a result of her having a Greentooth and not being able to help what she does. I am usually one to say "leave them enslaved at the end" but for once I'm really hoping she can be freed before all is said and done.

I am really looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.
cvn88

Postby leto17 » May 4th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Yay! Robounits are Back! Hooray for Danibot. And its great to see She-Freak's Hardbodied bod getting put through its paces as it was built for!

I don't want Ginger to die (although she has never been one of my favorite characters), but I did feel a bit sorry for Dani, too. Of course, one could make her enjoy their enslavement as a bot satisfied with fullfilling its function, which would be nice.
leto17

Postby Akonkid » May 4th, 2010, 6:29 pm

Yeah, great to see the robo-babes back! And the control collar remains my favorite control device. Just seems so very sexy to see a cute mindless girl collared and obedient like that.

Also, yeah, Super Freak continues to grow on me. I'll confess, I looked over that big booty of hers quite a bit and I liked what I saw.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby ach202577 » May 5th, 2010, 2:23 am

cvn88 wrote:
Northern Chill wrote:A great chapter that revisits old themes in a very sexy manner. As mentioned already, it'll be interesting to see how Max reacts to all of this.

I agree. In some ways this might be a defining moment for the character of Max. Does he just let Ginger get away with what she's done, or is he so easily distracted that he doesn't notice Dani is missing? If so, then he goes from being "super villain leader to be reckoned with" to "incompetent boob". If not, then how does he deal with Ginger? Reward her for showing initiative - perhaps giving her real responsibility? Punish her severely (though not quite in a "Die Ginger Die" way) for taking too many liberties? Punish her because he now sees her as a threat? Either way lets him, IMHO, keep some of that "force to be reckoned with" aura.

Of course, when he does find out what happened, he needs to have a talk with his Greentooth people - it would not be good if the Mayor or Warden started showing the kind fo initiative Ginger has, and if it's likely that they will, he needs to plan accordingly.

Tecknophyle wrote:I have to admit this particular issue hit a squick factor for me. It may sound odd to say that, given my general high tolerance for fiction, but the pleading and promise to do whatever Ginger wanted her to do if she'd just stopped sounded way too much like actual things I've heard the victims of abuse say. I have no idea why of all things that should bother me, but it did. Of course, no criticism implied; it's just something that I happened to personally trip over.

I had a similar reaction. Of all the various enslavements, with all the various "please don't do this" moments in any and all of the comics here or at HIP, Dani's enslavement had the greatest impact - not exactly for the same reasons you mentioned, but because of just how "wrong" it all is. She's done nothing wrong, in fact, her actions which upset Ginger so much are in large part a result of her having a Greentooth and not being able to help what she does. I am usually one to say "leave them enslaved at the end" but for once I'm really hoping she can be freed before all is said and done.

I am really looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

I have a question: that being " ginger has street smarts and sex appeal?
How did she get her street smarts wasn't she a timid homely woman before Max put her through her transformation ( the same transformation that was used on the heroines but greatly improved because the obedience programming wasn't long term - guess it still isn't
As for the mayor and warden they are showing signs of getting free from the shackles of the green tooth but they have stayed more amoral or twisted not their former noble selfs am I wrong and missed an issue?
And here I thought I was the only one that thought Dani should be freed
I have an idea maybe Max should take back all he's given Ginger i.e her good looks and that sex appeal didn't she know this was going to happen she's not the first assistant to be replaced what happened to his old assistants?
ach202577

Postby ashleychloroformed » May 5th, 2010, 4:13 am

Converting another woman while in bra and panties, that should be a work attire lol :mrgreen:
ashleychloroformed

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo