Grime City Stories: Illicit Rendezvous

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Grime City Stories: Illicit Rendezvous

Postby Doctor Robo » April 1st, 2010, 2:55 pm

I'm happy to hear that you all are enjoying "Illicit Rendezvous" so much. You'll be happy to know that the story is really just starting to pick up steam, and the second half shifts away from the hotel to a different locale for some more sexy mind control goodness.

Stay tuned, and thanks for the comments!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby bluemax2 » April 1st, 2010, 9:32 pm

Finn and Doc:
I love this twist in the story, especially with the mighty Omega Woman falling prey to lesbo tendencies brought on by greentooth control. Very nice!
The scene with the warden and Omega 69ing away was awesome! Very sexy!

Keep up the great work.
Greentooth reigns!

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Doctor Robo » April 11th, 2010, 11:00 am

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Illicit Rendezvous” #5 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=5355

Ginger Monroe is a VERY naughty lady with a lot of dirty thoughts on her mind. Now she has three gorgeous women literally on their knees ready to do whatever she says. So why is Ginger having so much trouble doing the deed? She would tell you, but she’s too busy answering the knock at her door!

Also, we find out a little secret behind the greentooth earpieces, and why their owners never want to share!

Also, don’t forget that anyone who wants to catch up on all of the comings and goings in the Metrobay Universe can do so by visiting our wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com. It’s chock full of information about your favorite Metrobay characters and locations, and it’s 100% free!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby Akonkid » April 11th, 2010, 4:31 pm

An interesting conclusion to an interesting story.

It's weird about the "special properties" of Greentooth Earpieces. I wonder how that will affect current and previous wearers. Folks like Mayor Turner and Dani have been wearing them for ages now and Brown Sugar went crazy after only a few hours of wearing it and taking it off.

I'm a bit disappointed we didn't see Omega Woman's trademark temper after Brown Sugar's confronted her. I'm not used to seeing a meek and timid side to her. I know she was confused, but it seemed like a weird role reversal.

There seems to be plenty of seeds planted for future endeavors. Omega Woman and Ginger seem like their illicit rendezvous will continue at some point, and it seems Ginger has plans for Dani... I'm sure we'll find out soon.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Northern Chill » April 11th, 2010, 6:24 pm

Akonkid wrote:An interesting conclusion to an interesting story.

It's weird about the "special properties" of Greentooth Earpieces. I wonder how that will affect current and previous wearers. Folks like Mayor Turner and Dani have been wearing them for ages now and Brown Sugar went crazy after only a few hours of wearing it and taking it off.

I'm a bit disappointed we didn't see Omega Woman's trademark temper after Brown Sugar's confronted her. I'm not used to seeing a meek and timid side to her. I know she was confused, but it seemed like a weird role reversal.

There seems to be plenty of seeds planted for future endeavors. Omega Woman and Ginger seem like their illicit rendezvous will continue at some point, and it seems Ginger has plans for Dani... I'm sure we'll find out soon.

See, if I hadn't read this post, I'd be looking for part 6 next Sunday....:)

An interesting chapter though a bit lacking in surprises. The whole greentooth earpieces might need a bit more fleshing out as there seems to be a bit of confusion as Akonkid pointed out.

The whole thing in the hotel room was very nice and steamy...and geez, Brown Sugar getting dressed after her shower was hot, hot, hot!

Good story, all in all, and looking forward to what lays ahead.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby cvn88 » April 11th, 2010, 6:30 pm

I enjoyed this last chapter - I had been afraid that every woman with a Greentooth would show up at the hotel, and that just would have been going too far I think. But the way it did work out was, as Akonkid pointed out, interesting (as well as very hot).

Looking forward to see where you go next.
cvn88

Postby Doctor Robo » April 11th, 2010, 7:51 pm

Akonkid wrote:An interesting conclusion to an interesting story.

Conclusion? Who said anything about a conclusion? As I stated in an above post a few days ago, we're just about halfway through "Illicit Rendezvous", and there's still plenty more action yet to come. :)

Omega Woman may be a hothead, but in this case she knew it was wrong of her to have walked off with Brown Sugar's earpiece... even if she didn't do it on purpose. Now did Brown Sugar overreact? Sure. But she is unknowingly battling an addiction, and a very powerful one at that. Those 'cravings' can make people very skittish and short-tempered if they aren't handled properly... and Brown Sugar isn't even aware of her problem!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » April 11th, 2010, 7:55 pm

cvn88 wrote:I enjoyed this last chapter - I had been afraid that every woman with a Greentooth would show up at the hotel, and that just would have been going too far I think. But the way it did work out was, as Akonkid pointed out, interesting (as well as very hot).

Looking forward to see where you go next.

I agree. That would have been overkill. I didn't want to beat that joke into the ground, so we decided to quit while we were ahead. :)

I'm glad to hear that you all enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for the comments. Check back next week for another fun installment!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » April 18th, 2010, 7:30 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Illicit Rendezvous” #6 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=5653

Mike and J.T. are a couple of regular joes... by Metrobay standards, at least. They toil away in thankless jobs as scientists at APEX Labs, helping the villainous Max Indeks concoct whatever evil scheme has his attention. But what do they get out of it? A meager paycheck, yeah, but not much else… until now.

One night Max’s threesome of sexy assistants stroll into the lab, looking for a couple of brainy studs to help them with a naughty idea. Mike and J.T. are reluctant to cross the boss… but perhaps a little tender lovin’ will help sweeten the deal…?

Also, don’t forget that anyone who wants to catch up on all of the comings and goings in the Metrobay Universe can do so by visiting our wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com. It’s chock full of information about your favorite Metrobay characters and locations, and it’s 100% free!

Doctor Robo

Postby ashleychloroformed » April 19th, 2010, 4:15 am

A heroine and secretary dominated by two top red heads :mrgreen:

and then a backroom deal :mrgreen:

All I can say is hot!!!!!
ashleychloroformed

Postby Northern Chill » April 20th, 2010, 4:14 pm

Good chapter. It'll be interesting to see where Ginger goes from here.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Doctor Robo » April 21st, 2010, 5:28 am

Thanks! We're in a bit of a slow burn at the moment, but we always try to keep the action hot even when we're in the middle of some necessary plot and/or character development. With four issues left, the story is definitely going to kick into a higher gear over the next few weeks!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby cvn88 » April 21st, 2010, 12:34 pm

Plot and character development are never bad things - but don't take that as an excuse to skimp on the hot action. :D
cvn88

Postby Doctor Robo » April 25th, 2010, 10:47 am

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Illicit Rendezvous” #7 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=5657

Ginger Monroe is the kind of woman who isn’t afraid to use her feminine charms to get her way. So when there’s something tucked away in the depths of APEX Labs that she wants REAL bad, she’ll go to great lengths to get her hands on it! If that means ordering Dani to occupy a couple of nerdy scientists… so be it. But who should she turn to if she needs to keep her master Max Indeks’s mind on other things? Send in the Super Freak!

Doctor Robo

Postby cvn88 » April 25th, 2010, 2:12 pm

Another excellent chapter. One thing that has me wondering, Ginger is sure showing a lot of initiative and self-interest for someone who presumably has had a greentooth longer than anyone else, almost as if it isn't really effecting her. It will be interesting to see just how Max reacts to what she's up to.
cvn88

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor Robo