Grime City Stories: Penny For Her Thoughts

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

Re: Grime City Stories: Penny For Her Thoughts

Postby Akonkid » February 7th, 2010, 11:59 am

Fantastic set-up. That list teased some great names. I NEVER thought we'd hear about Megan Plainsmith again. I can just picture Headlight Hottie uniforms on so many cute girls. I have little doubt the employee benefits will prove irresistable to many potential job-hunters. (Patricia Summers has some experience from Tasty Treats, right?)
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby pelusa1ca » February 12th, 2010, 9:29 am

Brown Sugar is here...awesome!

I like my theory that her special power is that she always gets enslaved...always...like clockwork. 8-)

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby Doctor Robo » February 12th, 2010, 9:49 am

All I can say for now is that you Sugar fiends out there are going to go into a diabetic coma after the next two issues. I promise you that! :D

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » February 14th, 2010, 9:26 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Penny For Her Thoughts” #5 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=4546

Something fiendish and underhanded is going on at the new hotspot called “Headlights”, and the Superheroine Squad wants to find out the whole story! Squad leader Ms. Metrobay has sent her best undercover agent to scope out the situation, and so far Brown Sugar has found a ‘normal’ looking restaurant – albeit one that employs the hottest waitresses in town. But what happens when Ms. Sugar digs deeper and discovers the secret behind this restaurant’s sudden success? Find out in part five of “Penny For Her Thoughts”, available exclusively at MCcomix.com!

Also, don’t forget that anyone who wants to catch up on all of the comings and goings in the Metrobay Universe can do so by visiting our wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com. It’s chock full of information about your favorite Metrobay characters and locations, and it’s 100% free!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby ashleychloroformed » February 15th, 2010, 12:05 am

Love the underwear talk :mrgreen:
ashleychloroformed

Postby pelusa1ca » February 15th, 2010, 9:06 am

Am in a sugar coma... :shock:

P
pelusa1ca

Postby Doctor Robo » February 21st, 2010, 9:16 pm

Now in the members area of MCcomix.com, it’s “Penny For Her Thoughts” #6 by Doctor Robo and Finister Foul!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=4598

Brown Sugar has screwed up big time. Metrobay’s premiere superspy let her overconfidence get the better of her, and is about to pay dearly for her arrogant actions. She has fallen right into Slick Vic’s nefarious trap, and is in danger of spending her days as a mindless servant of Mr. Reno and his R.O.P.E. cronies. So will sweet Georgia Brown be able to escape the power of the omnipresent mind controlling greentooth earpieces? Or is she doomed to live her life as a COCKtail waitress to a bunch of sex-starved perverts? Find out in the final chapter of “Penny For Her Thoughts”, only at MCcomix.com!

Also, don’t forget that anyone who wants to catch up on all of the comings and goings in the Metrobay Universe can do so by visiting our wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com. It’s chock full of information about your favorite Metrobay characters and locations, and it’s 100% free!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... _itemId=22
Doctor Robo

Postby pelusa1ca » February 22nd, 2010, 9:07 am

Wow, just a great little chapter. Love the Brown Sugar angle...angles...curves...oh you get the picture.

Great little training session from the other hottie and I loved Georgia's responses to the 'Manager'.

Would love to see the guest to the diner get given orders for the next little adjustment to tax and licencing by-laws from her server...you know...Rope just protecting their assets...especially when the guest also has an ear piece. ;)

P
pelusa1ca

Postby mesmereyes » February 22nd, 2010, 12:22 pm

A Very good story and well executed. Is this the end? A shame if it is but then there will something new to read. 8-)
mesmereyes

Postby Doctor Robo » March 10th, 2010, 9:35 pm

mesmereyes wrote:A Very good story and well executed. Is this the end? A shame if it is but then there will something new to read. 8-)

Thanks for the kind words, Mesmereyes and Pelusa. That is the end of our little Headlights storyline, for now. I do, however, always try to leave a few loose ends dangling in case we want to pick up on them later on. In the case of Penny and her pals, we have left ourselves with plenty of options for a sequel should the opportunity present itself. I think you're seeing just a touch of that in "Illicit Rendezvous", which started up this past weekend. :)

- Doc
Doctor Robo

A custom idea

Postby ach202577 » April 23rd, 2010, 9:57 pm

since in penny for her thoughts the cafe owner is a little leery about a few names on the list as possible hostess' " better check out this name because it sounds like a ROPE name" maybe the new young studs vie for power with those old coots of ROPE and the heroines as playing pieces .
who is under the power of whom these days is rollergirl a slave of max or harwood? or is it a little of both?
And speaking of timeline is brown sugar late for work at the cafe now that she's in platinum earth?
ach202577

Re: A custom idea

Postby Doctor Robo » April 23rd, 2010, 10:18 pm

ach202577 wrote:since in penny for her thoughts the cafe owner is a little leery about a few names on the list as possible hostess' " better check out this name because it sounds like a ROPE name" maybe the new young studs vie for power with those old coots of ROPE and the heroines as playing pieces .
who is under the power of whom these days is rollergirl a slave of max or harwood? or is it a little of both?
And speaking of timeline is brown sugar late for work at the cafe now that she's in platinum earth?

Hi there. I'll try to answer your questions as best I can:

- RollerGrrl is only a slave to Max and APEX when she is wearing the greentooth earpiece. If she isn't wearing the earpiece, then she isn't under Max's control. However, she was freed from Lance's control at the end of "Club Pump".

- The Platinum Earth storyline takes place before "Penny for her Thoughts", and only lasts for a short while in Metrobay time. As Sir Willoughby explained it elsewhere, time passes at different rates in the two universes. A week in the Platinum Earth might only equal a day or so in Metrobay.

Thanks for the questions!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Previous

Return to Doctor Robo