Character Conversation #2: Brown Sugar

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Doctor Robo!

On a scale of 0-5, with 5 being the best, how do you rate Brown Sugar?

No votes
No votes
6%
No votes
39%
56%

Total votes : 18

Re: Character conversation #2: Brown Sugar

Postby ashleychloroformed » January 12th, 2010, 8:59 am

I got a better candidate:)
Sanaa Lathan
ashleychloroformed

Postby Trishbot » January 12th, 2010, 12:36 pm

Wow, that's a gorgeous woman and a stunning likeness!

Here's a mock-up of Brown Sugar I did awhile ago:
Trishbot

Postby dumbtime » January 12th, 2010, 9:38 pm

ashleychloroformed wrote:I got a better candidate:)
Sanaa Lathan

I'm going to have to go with Ashleychloroformed on this one.
dumbtime

Postby Akonkid » January 13th, 2010, 8:07 pm

Amazing! Shanaa Lathan is almost the spitting image of our dark-skinned crimefighter! Excellent find!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby leto17 » January 15th, 2010, 7:54 am

Brown sugar is one of my favorite characters back form when she was first introduced in the H.E.R. days. She always makes an incredibly sexy drone, and Sachirrin (sp) was a fantastic choice for a doll.
leto17

Postby Trishbot » January 15th, 2010, 6:22 pm

Well, Brown Sugar's got an overwhelmingly positive reception, it looks like. Amiright, folks? :D I can't wait to see what more's in store for her, but I'm sure if she's in it, it's bound to be sexy.

I wonder who the next character conversation will be about? Anyone have any guesses?
Trishbot

Re: Character Conversation #2: Brown Sugar

Postby Akonkid » February 7th, 2010, 11:53 am

Wow, between Brown Sugar showing up in "Penny For Her Thoughts" and Willoughby's "Platinum Earth", our cocoa-hued hottie is getting quite the love and exposure, and I for one am ecstatic about it.

Good to see you in peak form, Miss Brown.
Akonkid

Re: Character Conversation #2: Brown Sugar

Postby Akonkid » June 5th, 2010, 10:43 pm

One of the things I love about the Metrobay girls is how their situations and status quos continue to shift and slant here and there. And Brown Sugar is no exception.

Since my last post, a lot has happened to her, and it's made things very interesting. For starters, she's living a triple life now; one as normal civilian and part-time spy Georgia Brown, one as superheroine Brown Sugar, and one as a loyal Headlights Hottie. While few can balance multiple jobs and identities as well as she can, eventually all those different lives are going to run into an issue. Already we've seen her blow up at Omega Woman, which is NOT typical behavior for her, and she was lucky Omega Woman was just confused from her own ordeal. The next time, someone might take notice. But for now, I think it's great that she, like DareDoll, has become sort of an unknowing enemy to her own friends that could turn on them at a moment's notice.

Besides her obviously future potential, I've really come to appreciate how deep and vast her past is. I've written only a small portion of it for my "Duality Dame" story, but even then I feel like I'm barely scratching the surface of where she is and the circumstances that lead her to join the Superheroine Squad. Though I've found it extremely enjoyable to strengthen and elaborate on her past and friendship with Jade Lightning. I find that the two are extremely compatible friends that serve to motivate and spur each other on to bigger and better things. I think it's been an almost sisterly relationship.... even if they keep ending up sleeping together.

Sugar's certainly come a long way and it's great to see her taken down new and exciting paths. Can't wait for more.
Akonkid

Previous

Return to Doctor Robo